Thursday, February 17, 2011

DIY: Painted Wall


You all might remember last week when I posted my question to all of you about painting the kitchen wall or not? Well I painted the wall in the "dining" area and LOVE it! It just so happened that even though I was thinking about painting into the kitchen because I'm so obsessed with the color...I ran out of paint. Can you believe it?! 


It's still a work in progress but I love love love the color. Thank you all for your input and it might just happen that the kitchen gets painted soon! I need to work on some artwork and getting some great photos of the space.
(*sorry for the iPhone photos)

14 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You've done a greta job - I love the colour and that last shot with the table and chairs pulls the space together! Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

You did it! Looks great.Wow the chairs,the wall, the bookshelf.

Simply Brookes: said...

love the contrast between wall color and your popping white shelving.
thanks for sharing.

A Delightful Design said...

Gorgeous! I'm so glad you took the plunge. :-)
abby

DomesticJenny said...

Love the color!

Ashley said...

Love the color! What an infusion of energy!

Chic Geek said...

Great Job!
I wish I had room for a big bookshelf! :(

Kari said...

Looks fantastic, great choice!

Erin said...

LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! What an inspiration you are!

courteneykay said...

it looks great!

designRN said...

It looks great, would you mind sharing the color?

designRN said...

It looks fabulous! would you mind sharing the color?

Colette's Cottage said...

gorgeous! it's such a happy color!

Kim @ Life Analytical said...

Pretty! I love the painted chairs against it too.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!