Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little Turquoise for the Soul

St. Bart's is on our list to visit as a family some day. How much fun could we all have gathering at a beautiful house like this for a holiday in the sun. We could all thaw out from this snow filled winter and recharge our batteries. There would be days of sitting by the pool reading and resting, great meals made together and enjoyed, exploring the island, learning more about the culture, sailing, snorkeling and enjoying the waters that surround it. Ok family, somewhere over the rainbow!
Images Compliments of: Coastal Living, Barry Dixon

9 comments:

LiveLikeYou said...

Needed that for my sun starved soul!!

Lacquered Life said...

I was also feeling like a vacation post today! We are always on the same page. I love the ship lap on the walls and the cornue fe stove (my favorite) in the kitchen.

Averill said...

I'll take it all please. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a dream! I would really love to be on one of those lounge chairs getting my tan on!

My Beautiful Life said...

Just seeing that makes me feel more relaxed. So pretty. Seeing shades of aqua is just good for the soul...

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

What a beautiful home! It makes me want to go to the beach too...I love the blue and white upholstered triangle shaped chairs in the kitchen. They are so different and SO pretty!

red ticking said...

fabulous... xx

Megan said...

this is just the pick-me-up I needed on my lunch break. these image are fantastic!

paperwhite said...

I love the pops of turquoise, so cheery!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!