Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Toronto Designer Show House 2011

We are so excited about the work of Sarah Richardson. Here are images of her work from the Toronto Show house. Sarah is of HGTV fame and has a show called Sarah's cottage.  In this show house she centered her work around her talented brother's accessorise line...Rich, Brilliant, Willing. She used chairs, lighting, side tables, coffee table and clocks from the collection. Wow that family is talented!

Images compliments of: Sarah Richardson Design

11 comments:

Chic Geek said...

Oh my gosh I love her! The bedroom styled with the dress over the door is to die for!! Great post ladies!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one color themed rooms! GORGEOUS!

Ashley said...

Sarah always amazes me with her use of color...I adore all of these rooms--thanks for sharing!

Cassandra C said...

That blue is to die for! A little haven of blue - my favorite. I'm digging the yellow too!

Simple Dwellings said...

I love Sarah Richardson!! From her days at Design Inc. and now Sarah's house on HGTV, I love her work! And she doesn't disappoint here! I love the end table and pops of yellow in the bedroom. I also love the carefree whimsy of the dining area, with the pops of red. Thanks for showing!

k. ryan said...

this is so beautiful! thank you for introducing me to sara richardson's designs!
~kait

Fran said...

That yellow bedroom is perfection! Love her! I have to know where she got that ikat fabric from!!!

fric and frac said...

Love that bedroom! All the pops of yellow are wonderful!
Jen

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

Love it all......and LOVE that desk!

Third Avenue Style said...

Wow - what a home. Love your blog - so glad I found it.

Katie

casey at loft and cottage said...

Each of these rooms absolutely wowed me too. I wrote about that settee in the yellow chevron fabric but I really LOVE IT ALL! Happy color. So refreshing during these dark dreary winter days.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!