Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gel Mats

Ok so we know this is not a glamourous post but, it's for our back and feet.  When we saw these great gel mats at the blog {Beauty and Bedhlam} we thought, ah ha! This would help Moms back and sweet Leslie's feet that she is on all night cooking her little heart out at work.  So we are going to order one for Leslie to take to work with her,  along with her apron and knives. These are from {Gel Pro Mat}and they come in some very pretty colors and finishes, basket weave, trellis and some of our favorites are light blue ostrich,red crocodile and rattlesnake.Matrha Stewart also has a line of these gel mats at Home Depot.

*Images compliments of: Gel Pro Mats, Martha Stewart, Home Depot

5 comments:

chereemoore said...

I bought an Imprint comfort mat for my kitchen earlier this year and it is AMAZING! It has made a huge difference in how my feet and back feel after being the kitchen.

You can read my full review here: http://chereemoore.blogspot.com/2011/01/imprint-mat-review.html

Having a mat is so worth it!

Julie said...

I've often thought about these things after a long day standing in the kitchen, but haven't taken the plunge. This is a good push toward reconsidering!

Sarah (Matters of Style) said...

My sister is in culinary school, so I gave her one of these. She loves it!

Anonymous said...

Oh that python is pretty cool! I'll have to check this out. These are a great alternative to the regular old black.

Julie said...

I need a comfortable mat in my kitchen. They make such a difference to our feet.

Thanks for your comment the other day. It's been a while since we heard from each other. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!