Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Houston Wedding: Liz and Heath Shelite

It is a secret guilty pleasure of mine to look at wedding blogs, wedding magazines and websites. The intimate images of other people's special day reminds me of a fairy tale and I love the way the photographers capture moments that will be remembered forever. 

A couple of weekends ago; my boyfriend and I eagerly hopped on a plane from New Orleans to Houston for a few days to attend the wedding of his sister Liz and her fiance Heath. I have not been to many weddings (at 22, not many of your friends are getting married) and neither of my sisters have been married yet. This wedding was not only one of the most beautiful weddings but it was also the most fun! Liz and Heath were married at Annunciation Church in downtown Houston and their reception was right next door at Minute Maid Baseball Park. This venue was such a fab idea and made for great pictures too. Congratulations to Liz and Heath! They are such a wonderful couple and it was amazing to be able to share their big day with them!

Enjoy these gorgeous pictures of Liz and Heath's wedding photographed by Zasey Photography:

To see the rest of Zasey's portfolio and Liz and Heath's wedding click here.

Joey and I in front of the Minute Maid Baseball Field

6 comments:

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love her dress!

Cassandra C said...

OMG Liz looks gorgeous! Her dress is amazing! Looks like a blast

A Delightful Design said...

Wow. That was a stunning wedding! I love her dress--perfection! Thanks for sharing!
abby

Anonymous said...

Melissa! What a beautiful wedding.....!!! Love her dress and the church and what a fun idea for a reception.Just beautiful.

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Beautiful wedding, the reception looked absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, weddings are always so much fun.

Muffy said...

Beautiful wedding! And I love the new look of your blog! It's perfect!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!