Friday, March 25, 2011

This is it...

...the ottoman I am going to get for my living room.

 Essex Upholstered Ottoman from {West Elm}

Cassandra had put together a room inspiration board for my living room shown {here} that I absolutely loved! She put a sofa in the space, however instead of the chairs from Urban Outfitters, I wanted to incorporate a more comfortable chair, like the armchair from Ikea. 
Since the space is on the smaller side, I decided to do two ikea chairs...


(here is one pictured...sorry for the phone image, when I get my ottoman I promise to take a better pic).


For a while I had no furniture in the living room and spent most of my time watching tv on my bed. I am so glad the living room is getting some face time!

Next on the list is to get a small table and chairs to use for dinner!

19 comments:

Rene said...

This is going to look great! Love the new blog look too!! Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow looking good.Love the inspiration board.See you got the rug and the pillow from Trina Turk looks really good with the wall color.Now that ottoman will be great.Nice to be able to use your living room.

The enchanted home said...

Love the ottoman, such a great piece and so versatile. Love the design board...the look is sophisticated but welcoming.

JMW said...

LOVE the ottoman!

Anonymous said...

rooms coming together,that ottoman is great.The color is perfect.

Ashley said...

Loving the ottoman! Your living room is going to be great!

classic • casual • home said...

What a great ottoman...and a comfortable living room.

KC said...

fantastic job on the inspiration board! love your blog!

Amanda said...

I love the bright pink gourd lamps!

Simple Dwellings said...

I love that ottoman! It's a great price too! The Ikea chairs look so comfortable. I can't wait to see it all come together. :)

Dovecote Decor said...

Just found you! Loved the post! Drop by to see our fabulous imported French Basketeer Giveaway. To quote Andrea plastic bags are “so passé!”
Best,
Liz

things that sparkle said...

This room is going to turn out gorgeous. Love the inspiration board.

Chic Geek said...

Love the ottomon! Can't wait to see your new space!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Loved that ottoman the first time I saw it at West Elm! And your rug is fab too.

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous ottoman!

xoxox,
CC

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Amazing ottoman! Thanks for stopping by my blog, your blog is great!!

craftycreative said...

Love that inspiration board! The pop of pink is just perfect. The ottoman from west elm is gorgeous.

modern jane said...

I have been lusting over that ottoman.. the dimensions are small so if it's a small room it will be perfect!

Ellise @ Charles Whyte said...

Love it all girls. That rug looks amazing, I want one! I'm finding it really hard to find anything selimilar in Australia. xx

PS. Just found your lovely blog via 6th Street Design School!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!