Thursday, March 17, 2011

This Room is Heaven


Margaret Russel, the new editor of Architectural Digest, is really pulling out all the stops. A long time reader of AD anyways, I was thrilled to hear that she would be bringing new life to the magazine. This new issue is totally proof of this. Has anyone seen the April issue? The cover stopped me dead in my tracks. The feminine, traditional touches mixed with the large scale modern aspects really took my breath away. I love it! What do you think?



7 comments:

Lacquered Life said...

I think what I love most about Margaret Russell coming to AD is the physical changes she has made in the magazine. The layout has changed and there are new sections. It is a bit more fun to flip through than it used to be because of this!

Ashley said...

Admittedly, I've never checked out AD before (too stuffy, too excessive), but with MR at the helm, it seems worth picking up a copy now!

Simple Dwellings said...

I love this space! I also love Margaret Russell, so I'm so glad she's at the magazine. I enjoyed watching her on bravo tv's design show, and now this! This space is so calm with soothing colors!

Karena said...

I love it...the cover is stunning!
Great job Margaret!

Come and enter to win my Spring “Green “ Gift”.

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful room.The club chair and two side chairs really add to the space,love the rug and of course that mirror.

classiq said...

Gorgeous!

maria said...

oh wow, it really is lovely, especially that ceiling!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!