Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bright Colors of Spring

This weekend was absolutely beautiful in New Orleans, (with 85+ degree weather, it was also very hot!) Spring is my favorite time of year and bright colors play a big part in my reasoning. The first image is flowers that line the path in Audubon park and the second image is a fun house I snapped a picture of while walking down one of the small streets. I really liked the combination of the turquoise and coral colors.

Love these bright colors used in a wedding featured on Style Me Pretty

An outdoor space in sunny California from House Beautiful

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What gorgeous saturated colors! Yay, spring has sprung!

A Delightful Design said...

Spring has not really sprung here and it's killing me. It's still grey skies and MAYBE in the 40's. Great colors in this post!!
abby

The enchanted home said...

85, man am I am jealous!! We still have our heat blasting here in full force...hopefully one day spring will arrive. Lovely flowers, I am so enjoying seeing all the blooming flowers all over blogland! And what a gorgeous wedding party..wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful flower.That is in full bloom in New Orleans? What a great eye you have for photography.

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love these colors! I am so glad spring has finally sprung.

designchic said...

gorgeous images...so happy for Spring!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!