Friday, April 15, 2011

Cozy Cottage

This image reminds me of a small cottage on Nantucket...I would pick this room as mine for the summer! I love everything about it...the color green, the mirror above the bed and the chandelier! I just love the cozy look and feel of this room. My kind of bedroom. It looks like the panels on the left side of the bed are hidden storage too! 

Hope you all have a great weekend, and be sure to come back tomorrow for our favorite blog posts to explore!

*Image compliments of House Beautiful

6 comments:

TIffany@ Savor Home said...

That's one of my favorite images. So fresh, so clean, and so cozy! Have a great weekend!

Rene said...

Yes, I could make that wonderful bedroom work too! Love every detail.

Enjoy your weekend!

The enchanted home said...

Just the kind of space I wish I could escape to this weekend, with a few good books, my computer and maybe a nice bottle of wine! I have hectic crazy busy weekend ahead of me..so gearing up for it..but longing for a relaxing 2 or 3 day total relaxfest in some tiny prefect cottage someplace warm! Perfect picture:)

Grant K. Gibson said...

Love this!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

yup! this green color with white matches perfectly. love it and i would pick it as well :)
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Colette's Cottage said...

gorgeous! love this image!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!