Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jewelry! Thin Gold Bands


For quite some time I've been looking for a thin gold band, something slight 
and simple. And for some reason it had become a bit of a challenge. 

And then one day I stumbled upon, what else? A fabulous Etsy Shop
Lucky for me Mary John makes the most gorgeous simple gold bands. I wanted
mine for my middle finger, just a tiniest hint of gold is all I was aiming for!


She also makes a bunch of other beautiful pieces that include
natural stones, that I think I might have to pick up next!




4 comments:

Rene said...

Thank you for the introduction. I am going to add this shop to my favorites.

--Rene

Ms. Givens said...

That ring is so sweet!

Tote said...

I love that jewelry!

Susan

Chic Coles said...

Those rings are just stunning! what a great find.So delicate and sweet.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!