Friday, April 8, 2011

Our Home Featured on 6th Street Design School!

Kirsten of 6th Street Design School is featuring our home on her blog today in a fabulous feature called "Feature Friday" in which she features a new home every week! We have been long time followers and readers of her amazing blog and we are so honored she is featuring our home this week!


While you are over checking out {our home}, be sure to scroll down to the images of Kirsten's newly photographed home; we are in awe every time she reveals a new room...she is so talented!

Thanks Kirsten!

8 comments:

A Delightful Design said...

Congrats on the feature! I'm off to check it out!
abby

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I saw it and its so adorable!!! It is so welcoming and chic! Love all of the throw pillows. I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful! You have a great eye...its so tasteful and chic!

A Vintage Vine said...

Just saw your feature!!! Love your house!!

Rene said...

Congratulations! That was such a great post and I love all that you have been doing!! Have added you to my blog roll so I don't miss any more posts.

Happy weekend!

Kim & Clay said...

I LOVE your home. You have such a bright, classy taste. Can you tell me what kind of plants are in your living room? I really like them!

kimchristenson at gmail dot com

Thank you

Anna of IHOD said...

ooo how exciting! Love Kristin's blog! Will definately go have a look!

Cristin @ Simplified Bee said...

loved your house tour! such a stylish family indeed.

xo,
cristin

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!