Monday, April 25, 2011

The Reveal: The Makeover of a Chair

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter,
filled with lots of laughter and yummy candy!

It sure was nice to relax a little after a pretty crazy couple of weeks -
staging a photo shoot for a {feature} on AID, launching {Post + Grant} for my actual job job
and now I get to reveal to all of you my fabulous chair that you might remember from this {post}.


This chair has a new life! I love love love it. And as much as I would love to say that I did the reupholstery myself, that's where my DIY talents end. This gorgeous upholstery job was done by the wonderful Jorge of Jovinas Upholstery here in San Francisco. If you are local and need an upholster you have to call him up. 

Jovinas Upholstery 
1345 17th Street
San Francisco, CA 
415.554.0203

Happy Monday! 

11 comments:

Chic Geek said...

AAHHHH! The piping! Phenomenal.

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

I love it!! The blue, dots and piping-- so fun! Take care, Caroline

Rene said...

What a breathe of fresh air that chair is!! It is gorgeous! Wishing for re-upholstery skills myself.

Sadie + Stella said...

Loving this!! Perfect coloring and Chic Geek is right. The piping makes it! Love it!

www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Oh, this is AMAZING!! Is that Hable Construction fabric I spy? Love it, love it, love it!

JMW said...

FABULOUS! What a great color and pattern. I bet you are so thrilled!

Simple Dwellings said...

Beautiful transformation!! I love the fabric you chose. :)

Kristin said...

That chair is absolutely beautiful!

natasha {schue love} said...

Wow! I am loving this fabric! So fresh and clean! Great makeover! :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Well done! Perfect fabric choice!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Wow, I had to do a double take on this one to see that it was actually the same chair. Beautiful transformation! So glad to have found your blog!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!