Thursday, April 21, 2011

Want to live in this house? 4.21.2011 Addition


This gorgeous home, that is currently on the market, is on my radar as a house that I would love to live in!
Built in 1852 by Captain Andrew on the infamous Telegraph Hill in San Francisco, the home has an undeniable element of East Coast charm. That same charm is probably what drew me to the home. 

Not only is the exterior gorgeous but the inside is beautiful as well. With elements of exposed beams and amazing hard wood floors, I'd be happy to move in today! 




Loving the open shelving in this very understated kitchen. 



With a beautiful backyard with a garden, it's hard to beat in this city. I'm a sucker for any place to have outdoor dinner parties with a BBQ and a group of friends. 



I love the easy beauty this house has, the subtle elements really 
make the house a home. 



The views are spectacular, looking right onto the Embarcadero! 
Heavenly!


Want to live in this house?

14 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I do, I do!!!! I love the exposed brick and the paint color in the bedroom. The view is the icing on the cake. Love it.

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Wow!! The backyard is my favorite...but the whole house is full of charm-- very interested in how much a house is in this area of San Francisco....I am assuming a lot... Take care, Caroline

The enchanted home said...

Great looking....love a brick wall in an interior room, love the view and loooove the back courtyard. Fabulous....when do you move in?

lizziefitz said...

With those views I would live in a tent :) please come enter my first giveaway!

Ashley said...

When can I move in!?!? That red room has me speechless!

theLENNOXX said...

Yes Please! What a gorgeous house, I'd love to call it home!

Oh, and if you do the DIY zebra pillow, I'd love to see the result!!

Happy Easter =)

xo Linda

Meet Vanessa said...

I want to move! SF has a special place in my heart - I got engaged at the Top of the Mark!

xo,
Vanessa

JMW said...

What a great house! It has both a city and country feel. The decor is fabulous - hate to think of the price tag, though!

Colette's Cottage said...

i swooned over the brick wall with wainscoting. gorgeous!!

Tote said...

This house is gorgeous! Yes, I would live there, in a heartbeat.
The view is to die for.

Susan

Anonymous said...

This home is just stunning. The clap board siding, lighting, exposed brick, hard woods floors, the charming stair ways. Great find, like your New England style!

Karena said...

Definitely my kind of house! I love the history, the charm, the view!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

A Vintage Vine said...

What a beautiful house....when do I move in? Thanks for sharing!

à la mode said...

The house is beautiful! The garden is amazing! I LOVE it all!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!