Friday, May 20, 2011

The Big Easy

Off to visit Melissa in the Big Easy!!!! She had asked me "so what do you want to visit when you are down here?" Well the list went on and on in my head. The May issue of Lonny Magazine had everything mapped out on Magazine Street for us, so I thought, ok Melissa lets hit them all! So last night we planned out our days. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to exploring historical New Orleans with Melissa, we are going to have a ball. Listed below are some of the wonderful places we are planning on visiting.

Fun map from Loony showing  the six mile stretch of Magazine Street filled with boutiques, antiques, jewelry, handbags, and clothing, art galleries and great restaurants.
Crescent City Farmers Market we will be hitting on Tue for yummy goody's
International House Hotel

Places to visit from the Lucky Magazine New Orleans Guide: 

~Armoire Vintage Boutique
~Bamboo Makeup Boutique
~Em's Boutique
~Faulkner House Books
~Grace Boutique
~Hove Parfumeur
~Modern Market Interior Design
~Rendezvous Vintage Boutique
~Spruce Homewares
~T. Boutique

Extra Places to Visit from the Chic Coles New Orleans Guide: 

~Amanda Stone Talley Art Studio
~Leontine Linens
~Hazelnut Boutique
~Patois Restaurant



8 comments:

Stephanie (Decor Dreams) said...

I live in N.O. Can't wait to hear how your visit to our city goes! I've stayed in The International Hotel before. It's very chic yet quaint. Have fun!

The enchanted home said...

So jealous..I love it there, were there a few years ago and had an absolute ball, ate to my hearts content some of the best food ever, had a ball shopping and hitting the antiques district...it was a blast. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh you gals are going to have so much fun! I'm jealous! Take pretty pictures please!

JMW said...

Have fun in NOLA! I've always wanted to go there - can't wait to hear a recap!

A Delightful Design said...

ohmygoodness! Have an amazing time!! I hope you take lots of pictures to share with us.
abby

1x1000 said...

My FAVORITE city to visit!! Have Fun! You can't help BUT to!

Julie said...

How fun! One of my favorite spots to visit. Hope you have a wonderful time!

kate said...

I am thrilled that Perch made it in the magazine - it is a beautiful store! Enjoy!

kate
furniture {reincarnated}

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!