Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Billowy Hallway Look Alike

As I was reading the May issue of House Beautiful, I stumbled upon this hallway that was designed by John Saladino.  I couldn't help but making a connection between this hallway and the one designed by Cole Design a few years ago in Connecticut. The long hallway, the long panels of fabric, a look into the room at the far end. There are a few differences too; the first hallway has a console table with a hurricane lamp, architectural columns and I love the way the panels of fabric are creating doorways in between different rooms and the hallway. The second image is more open and bright, and shows the hardwood floors. I love both of these hallways!




*Images compliments of House Beautiful and Chic Coles

6 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Both gorgeous beyond words but guess what! I like yours even better and thats saying something because I am a fan of his work but yours is just so flowy, billowy I can imagine when the late day sun hits those semi sheer colors...must be stunning! Just gorgeous....

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

I love yours! The drapes are so billowy and the puddling on the floor is perfect! Wonderful job! Take care, Caroline

designchic said...

Your hallway is spectacular...love the feel - light, airy and gorgeous!!

Tracy F. said...

Both are gorgeous, but the white one is my favorite. Those hardwood floors are to-die-for!Love the billowy, white curtains, too.

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Gosh I don't know if I should say this but I love yours the best... the tone, colours and fabric are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful hallways. Interesting how many times this issue comes up. A long hallway with windows.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!