Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Elle Decor's Designers to Watch 2011

Elle Decor has named their five designers to watch for 2011. One of the designers we like very much is San Francisco decorator Elizabeth Martin. She designs with clean traditional lines. Her approach to design has a quality of the company Gap, where Elizabeth worked after graduating from Parsons School of Design in New York. Her interiors are very livable and comfortable, just like Gap's "Favorite T". Congratulations to Elizabeth on this great honor!





Images Compliments of Elizabeth Martin, Elle Decor

8 comments:

pretty pink tulips said...

Oh, I so agree! What amazing talent. Beautiful, but so livable. I would love to have her design my spaces!

So happy she's been recognized by Elle Decor!
xo Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Love the East Coast vibe she has, but she is in our home city of San Francisco!

Melissa said...

I just love the beadboard in that kitchen! Congrats to Elizabeth Martin!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Oh, I can see why. Elegant, comfortable and classic/modern.!!

A Delightful Design said...

Wow, I really love her style! I'm off to check her portfolio. Thanks for sharing! abby

designchic said...

Such a livable and relaxing style...love it!!

The enchanted home said...

Love her style....very classic, traditional but easy, clean,crisp and not at all fussy. Beautiful!! Thank you for the introducton!!

Peppermint Bee said...

Just like the designchic said, so livable and relaxing!I love her style!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!