Monday, May 23, 2011

Target Pillows/My Apartment Living Room

I am sure by now, everyone has seen these Imperial Trellis "look-alike" pillows from Target for $24.99 per pair. Well for the girl on a budget, these were a perfect solution for my bla-living room...until I added these pillows and I love what they have done to the room and how they compliment the area rug I purchased a while ago. 

*Please excuse the playstation and diy project in the background as these are by no means professional!


It is so fun to see how one addition or change like a pillow can make such a difference! (and believe me this is a big difference from what is was!






12 comments:

Sherri Cassara said...

There is nothing like a couple of new pillows to give a room a little pick-me-up. Those were the perfect choice for your room and the fact that they were so affordable makes it even better!

Julie said...

These look great! Gotta love Target for an inexpensive decorating pick-me-up.

A Delightful Design said...

They look great! I love pillows you just can't beat the price on these!

ashley said...

I totally bought these for my patio - amazing deal!

- Ashley

Simple Dwellings said...

Great pillows! I love Target!! :)

Kathysue said...

Men just don't get what a new pillow can do for we decorating types!! It is almost like the perfect new lipgloss!!! Love what they do in your white chairs, great choice on your part, Kathysue

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

I agree--- they look great and love the price! Take care, Caroline

LindsB said...

So pretty! Love how they look with your rug (and the play station too :) )

Ms. Givens said...

I am looking for a new area rug. I was so tired of mine I just threw it out before I even found a new one. ;)

The enchanted home said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Looks like a million buckaroos...serioulsly soo great looking!

laura @ so alaurable said...

I was one who hadn't seen them before, so thanks for tipping me off! They look great!

xo,
Laura

Interior Design Musings said...

Stop it!! I can't believe those are from Target. Really great find. M.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!