Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vanity Dressing

Vanity dressing is so much fun, to display a collection of perfumes, jewelry, candles and all the little trays and bowls that hold all the treasures. With Mom coming down to visit I wanted to display all of my things for her to see. So I collected my things and carefully arranged them with the West Elm zig zag tray and Anthropology (which we're going to scope out today for drawer pulls for this very vanity dresser) ikat bowl. I'm really loving the different perfume bottles and their accessibility; so I can spritz a little on while i'm walking out the door!


Today mom and I are off on our New Orleans Adventure and we're hitting all our spots on our Nola Guide! We'll be sharing photos and experiences along the way!

5 comments:

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Have fun...love the idea of those perfume bottles on the tray! Take care, Caroline

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Your vanity looks great. I just scored a few vintage vanity sets that I put in my booth. Have a great time in the Big Easy!

Karena said...

I adore your vignette and the tray and bowl are perfect!!

Have a great time with your Mom!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do Come and enter my Great Giveaway from Serena & Lily!Ends tomorrow!

You will love it!

Karena said...

PS Where did you get your greay and cream rug? You can email me kalbert1@kc.rr.com

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous vanity and super jealous that you are in New Orleans...I LOVE that city!! Can't wait to hear how you make out...have fun!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!