Friday, June 24, 2011

Circa Lighting and South of Market

When Melissa and I headed out from our hotel in Charleston, we had no idea what we would have been stumbling upon. So when we turned the corner onto king street and walked right into Circa lighting you could understand our excitement. We had visited them at High Point Market and of course loved them there and are always so exited to visit and view their extraordinary products. The showroom is small and intimate with a fantastically friendly staff, who gave use a great guide of the beautiful city. We were also extremely interested to learn that Circa light and Visual comfort are all in the same family!




Our next stop in Charleston was South of Market, down the street from Circa Lighting. Of course, we jumped right out of the car and ran right in...and were so excited! We realized we should have tried to find them in Atlanta, when we were there the day before, however it was still fun to see the store in Charleston! We loved that the store categorized the furniture and accessories based on color! Greens and yellows, blues and pinks, which was similar to what we saw when we went to Pieces. Our favorite items were the blue and green chairs, as well as all of the pillows throughout the store.





Thank you Circa Lighting and South of Market for having us to your stores, we loved them!

*Images compliments of Chic Coles

8 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Those are two of my favorite stores to wonder in when I am downtown. I love those green chairs you found. I may have to head there this weekend to see them in person :)

Kristin said...

What a lovely store! I adore those graphic yellow throw pillows!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

These stores are such a wonderful addition to Charleston. I have not been in South of Market, it looks fabulous. Is it on King St? I LOVE the green wingbacks!

JMW said...

What great stores! I really need to make a shopping sojourn to Charleston!

The enchanted home said...

What an awesome store!!!!! Another reason I must get to Charleston. So charming and love the style, both stores are right up my alley...love all the lighting and the gorgeous yellow windowpane pillows. Fabulous:)

My Many Moments said...

I love South of the Border. That store is jaw dropping eye candy! I just found your blog and love it. Great inspiration!
Your new follower,
Heather

simpledaisy said...

Oh my! What loveliness:)

Circa Lighting said...

I'm not sure how we missed this post but thanks SO much for the wonderful write-up and we are thrilled you came by the Charleston store!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!