Wednesday, June 1, 2011

House of Clement

One unexpected surprise on our recent trip to Westport, CT was the new home goods and Interior Design store "House of Clement" in the old Water Works building. We drove up and were so excited by the pop of orange and the new signs and we couldn't wait to check it out.  Well we were very pleasantly surprised. The interior of the store was chic with clean lines and beautiful furniture. The accessories were spectacular, with an accent on three colors; cream, black and orange. We loved the way the space was separated into vignette that showed a completed space that could be incorporated right into your home or selected pieces could be used to add that little spark. The window treatments were just stunning, they all had a little extra sparkle on the lead edge of the trim.














*Images compliments of Chic Coles

8 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

So beautiful! I wouldnt have wanted to leave. I love the neutrals, the pops of color and the mixture of tradtional and modern elements. I'm also loving that sunburst mirror!

JMW said...

What an amazingly cool store! Love the pops of orange throughout. :)

Ms. Givens said...

Love the sofa's and that black pedestal table ( I NEED).

Meet Vanessa said...

I'd love to shop there! Love all that orange!

xo,
Vanessa

LH said...

That orange is so energizing!

If you have a moment, please visit my new blog, Luxe Habitat...

Simply Brookes: said...

so wish this was in my hood. would love to pop in for a peek. but instead, we gladly get your blog. love. the geometric drapers go great with that zebra print.
stunning.

Elle said...

Wow! there is so much good stuff in there,

elle
xx
http://homeofspoot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am literally hyperventilating right now....I have a hutch im seriously considering painting orange now! I need that perfect Hermes orange paint color! Suggestions????

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!