Thursday, June 30, 2011

Matthew Heller


By now, most of us have seen Courtney Cox's house in the July 2011 issue of Elle Decor. If you 
haven't, check it out. It's fantastic! But the thing that stood out to me the most 
was her fantastic art collection, including this amazing piece by Matthew Heller. 

What's really funny is that I pinned this piece earlier today. I love word art! When I went to look
up Matthew, I realized that he had done both of the pieces, and I had NO idea! 


He creates these fantastic pieces of art using lyrics from songs we all know and love. 
They are featured in his Homage to Music series. I think it's genius! 

"Heaven" - song by Bryan Adams

"Against All Odds" - song originally by Phil Collins,
remake by The Postal Service

1 comments:

A House and Home said...

Against All Odds is by Phil Collins. I didn't know the Postal Service had redone it. I would like to hear that.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!