Thursday, June 23, 2011

Perfect Kitchen

What does your perfect kitchen look like?






Is it small, large, modern, traditional, lots of wood, lots of color?
We all save images away as inspiration. But what is it that makes 
us say, that's it?! That's what I would love to have. 

It's a feeling and that feeling is exactly what I got when I saw this
kitchen by Charlie Barnett Associates. The kitchen redo they did
is light, small, but not too small and is minimal with not a lot of fuss. Just 
the way I envision my perfect kitchen being. 




So what kind of kitchen gives you that perfect feeling?


5 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful things come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I think its all about scale, design, choice of materials and then the fun begins! You have chosen many beautiful ones..love the last one too, on the smaller side but so tastefully done!

Cara said...

that first space is pretty perfect!

Marisa/Stylebeat said...

These are all pretty great and I love the turq kitchen I have seen it before and it is terribly chic!s

Meme said...

They are all beautiful - I think the 2nd is my fav - wood and stone is timeless, but I wish it had more windows - and the turquoise is a close 2nd - sublime!

The Pink Pagoda said...

I love all of these! My favorite one is not this turquoise kitchen, but another by Diamond Baratta. It has great color, but a bit more subdued, with an incredible custom tile backsplash, plaid wallpaper on the ceiling, and paned cabinets with pleated fabric inside. All the color and pattern is masterful.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!