Monday, July 11, 2011

DIY: Braided Hex Nut Bracelet


Over the weekend I was exploring a fantastic new (to me) blog, Honestly...WTF.
Not only do I love their topics but they have an amazing DIY section. Which
is where I discovered this Braided Hex Nut Bracelet.

I'll admit it wasn't as easy as it looks! 
I started over on it about five different times. Be once I got going, 
it was actually pretty fun. Once finished I wore it over the weekend
and discovered that I preferred it as a key chain! 


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Rene said...

Thank you for this link. By the way, where did you get your darling striped tray?

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Ive been wanting one of these off to Michaels I GO!

Ashley said...

Tres chic! Love it!

Chic Coles said...

Rene, of course! I had to share. The tray is from Ikea! $3.99.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80153126

xoxo Chic Coles

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

very creative! i love yours as a key chain!

JMW said...

Ooo, I like it! Will have to check out that site.

paperwhite said...

Love it both ways!

Elizabeth .: Have Your Cake Blog said...

Looks great!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!