Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HB Kitchen of the Year 2011

Last week we posted on the floor plans and design of House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year built in Rockefeller Center, we still think this is such an amazing feat. It is now up and running to view. It has a stunning open feel with warm woods and tones of out door eating areas. The main focus of the kitchen is to be able to interact with people. The kitchen is not closed off so that when you are cooking your back is facing your guest and friends. What a great way to cook and entertain. Wonderful job Tyler Florence.



Images Compliments of: House Beautiful

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooh, I love it! I'd love to be able to recreate the height of this room someday in my future kitchen!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

That's so incredibly beautiful. I have a thing for beautiful kitchens and I'm definitely putting a few of these photos in my inspiration folder. Thanks for sharing!

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!