Tuesday, July 19, 2011

House Hunters-Chic Coles Style

My favorite show to watch is House Hunters on HGTV. It is my go-to show and the thing I love the most about it, is being able to see the house that is picked and after they move in. Have they made any changes? What does the furniture look like in the space? It got me thinking about what I would look like if I were in the market for a new house (not yet, as i'm only 22...but someday)!

Outdoor Pool with Grilling Potential

Large Master Bedroom

Spacious Kitchen with an open floor-plan

Colorful Office

Extra Room for a Family

If you were to buy a house, what would your wish-list include?

I just previewed my post and noticed that every picture is blue...do I sense a recurring theme here?

9 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I love blue! Right now my wish list is simple. I don't have a window in my kitchen and I really want one! A large one! So my next home will definitely have that.

Karena said...

Oh I adore this home, the blues are gorgeous! Love the chevron rug!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Do come and enter my new Giveaway, a very special painting!

Tote said...

This home is beautiful. I can see why it is on your wishlist!

Susan

Anonymous said...

That bunk room is wonderful, imagine built in like those. That office is so well done.

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

I love House Hunters! My number one thing on my home wishlist is that the home has good character and charm. Something that I could fix up really cute :)

www.idesignlove.com

Lisa - A Room with A View said...

House Hunters and HH International are recorded daily in my house..I own a house but my next home would hopefully have a veranda in the front, back or wrapped around and a large indoor/outdoor space.

JMW said...

I've been a long-time watcher of HH, too! Love that kitchen/sitting room combo. Fabulous!

DASI GLAM said...

What do I have to do to get a pool like that? It's so gorgeous!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

That kitchen is amazing! My boyfriend's dad's house has a really similar kitchen (except with dark wood instead of white) and it's to-die-for gorgeous in person. I'm such a sucker for a pretty kitchen.

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!