Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blues and More Blues

We just had a party here at the house and the color theme was blue and white. It is such a crisp beautiful summer combination.  It was very hot and humid outside for the party and everyone gathered for drinks on the porch.  We had arrangements of white star gazer lily's with delphiniums' lovely blue and white combination as well as baskets of shasta daisies. Blue and white is a color combination we will never tire of.  Below are some really great images of the colors working so well together.
*Images Compliments of: Coastal Living

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it reminds me of the beach!! I really love those dining chairs that look almost like a metallic ghost chair (with a hole in the back). I've never seen those before!?

Post + Grant said...

I'm loving those curtains and the plates. Blue and white posts are popping up everywhere!

The enchanted home said...

Having an addiction to blues of all shades, I really loved this post...beautiful!

MissBliss said...

Beautiful post! I could look at these pictures forever :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!