Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Caravan Settee

When my mom was in New Orleans, we stopped over into Agora on Magazine Street.  The fun thing about Agora is that is is a store full of smaller stores in separate booths...thus creating a one-stop shop for all things interior. One of our favorite booths is "Caravan" and this is where we saw it...this beauty, a navy zig zag settee (along with yellow geometric lamp shades, moroccan poufs and fabulous accessories). Next time you're in New Orleans, stop by and have a peek yourself! Now I just need to figure out how to get a hold of this settee for myself!


*Images compliments of Chic Coles and Caravan

4 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE LOVE that sofa!!! Very cool!!

Katherine Velie said...

That is so funny! I have the exact same sofa in my camera roll on my iphone! I took a pic of it a few months ago when I was there!! I love it, and that is one of my favorite booths that store also!

Love your blog..is it okay if I put a link to it on my new blog?

Katherine
(another New Orleans girl)

antweak.blogspot.com

Vickie H. said...

Lampshades are ROCKIN'!!!!! So is the settee!

Anonymous said...

Can not get over how fun that settee is. Chevron on a sofa looks great. What a great place to shop.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!