Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm a Fan: Gwyneth Paltrow







This gorgeous photo of Gwyn is from her Facebook page. 
She writes the most ridiculously funny posts on there.

I've always been a huge fan of Gwyneth Paltrow. Movies like Shakespeare in Love
and Great Expectations are some of my top faves. She's always looked 
fabulous! Always seemed exceptionally nice. 

But lately she's been rockin' it! Her fashion choices lately have been 
off the hook and she just keeps coming off as funnier and funnier. She seems
to have her hand in everything, and she's besties with Beyonce and Jay-Z. 
How cool is that? And on top of it all, she's a great mom. 
Are you a Gwyneth Fan?

9 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Gwyneth is absolutely gorgeous and I will be a fan of hers for life! Her style is impeccable and she can cook, too! I love her cookbook!Her website, GOOP, is great, too.

The enchanted home said...

Yes I am, a big one. We were in East Hampton last year and she was just leaving...she was with another couple. She looked so down to earth, not the glammed up Gwennie we see, but seemed so pleasant and understated. I respect how she remains private and keeps her personal life, personal. Also think she seems like a great devoted mother and as you said I think shes looking better with age!

simply brookes: said...

agreed all around. have you checked out her cookbook? dedicated to your lovely father?

another great gwyneth bit...and her blog of course. goop.

MaryBeth said...

Could you tell me where that last picture is from? I have never seen it. Thanks.

designchic said...

I'm such a fan. Love her classic, casual style...

Cara said...

*fan* as well!
Lilac and Grey

JMW said...

I am now. For a while, I wasn't because she came off as cool, aloof and almost snobby. But, perhaps marriage, motherhood and maturity have help her feel more comfortable in her skin and she's at a point where she's free to be herself. Don't we all go through that? :) I'll have to check out here FB page.

DASI GLAM said...

I can't say I'm really a fan but I do think she's great and love her appearances in Glee. The girl can sing too!

MissBliss said...

but of course-- she is so lovely.

xo xo from Miami Beach

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!