Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stunning Home by Elizabeth Kimberly Design

I've had this post set as draft status for a while now, but I think it is time to share it. I am sure many of you have seen some of these images before, but I cannot help but swoon over each room below, done by Elizabeth Kimberly Design. The soft, subtle lines of the carefully selected pieces for each room, combined with the pops of dramatic color are really something else. The yellow, blue, black and gray colors work so well and I have to say, I think this is my favorite home.

11 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Outrageously beautiful! Love that kitchen, talk about being inspired by the space you live in.....lord knows what kinds of things I would be inspired to make in that kitchen!

Anonymous said...

This house is just stunning. How amazing is the zebra navy wallpaper.When can I move in!

p-l-a-i-d said...

gorgeous! nailhead trim is always a good thing!

Dallas Shaw said...

just pinned a few of these. really nice details
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Going with a consistent color theme really, really works in this space. All of the rooms seem continuous. Thank you for sharing!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love this kitchen. what a creative idea to put nail head trim.

The Pink Pagoda said...

LOVE that zebra wallpaper!

Oksana @ Order Matters said...

That kitchen is a show stopper. Love it! It got pined onto my "I wish this for my house" board. Such sophisticated design, yet cozy, warm, inviting.

Oksana

A Hint said...

Love the soft combinaison of colours!

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! So much light, white, subtle details, fresh and airy. Honeslty, total perfection. Thanks for sharing!

Katherine said...

I am all about that kitchen! And the nail head trim around the wet bar? genius! love!
xo,
Kat

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!