Monday, September 19, 2011

Indian Summer

  

While Mom is posting about getting ready for the first fire
of fall, we had our first official "summer" weekend here in San Fran.
I know we're always talking about it here on the blog, but it's 
a very strange thing...starting summer when our nearest and 
dearest are hunkering down for apple picking, warms fires
and crisp fall days. 

The boyfriend and I went on a fantastic bike ride along Crissy Field
today and it was spectacular. We wanted to share a few photos. 



    

Since I'm not a huge fan of the typical biker helmet, 
I got myself what I like to call a "skater" helmet. 

The boyfriend also got himself a GoPro Camera. 
It's pretty fun to go on adventures with, taking 
videos of all the places he goes. 


We were super excited and curious to discover
this fun Make-A-Kite event. Everyone was having a blast!


This giant bear kite was amazing and hilarious! 
It was HUGE!
We're looking forward to a great Indian Summer 
here in San Francisco.

What did you all do this weekend? Was it great?!

5 comments:

Grant K. Gibson said...

Thank goodness summer has FINALLY come to SF!
I can't wait for a warm week!

Enjoy!

Grant

grantkgibson.com
grantkgibson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was there yesterday and it was BEAUTIFUL!

WhitneyR said...

It was a beautiful weekend. Looks like you had fun! Am I the only person who doesn't own a bike in SF?!

Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

I LOVE San Francisco! Great weather!! Love the pic of the bridge!

Geddes Ulinskas said...

Really enjoying summer, finally! Its hard to stay in and actually get work done. Amazing photos from around town, thanks for posting this!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!