Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lonny Mag Map Bathroom

In the latest issue of Lonny Magazine (sept/oct) there was a bathroom that 
really caught my eye. I am sure a lot of you have seen this, but I had to 
post it as I thought it was such an amazing idea. Not to mention that it works
 perfectly in a smaller scale bathroom! I love to travel and I love 
geography, so this wallpapered bathroom really encapsulated those two 
passions of mine! I could spend hours in here just dreaming of my 
next travel location... emphasis on the dreaming part!



*Images compliments of Lonny Magazine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bathroom. The colors of blue and green are outstanding. What a great idea.

JMW said...

What a great idea!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love this bathroom. Love the whole house. Can not remember the designer. I think it was David Woods. Lonny, did an article on his home.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I'm so busy reading blogs that I don't get around to online magazines like Lonny as much as I'd like and hadn't seen this yet. What a fun idea. The colors and everything are gorgeous. Love it!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Really cool! Like this idea.

Jamie Herzlinger

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

very ingenious--would look great in a boys bathroom!

Home Constructions said...

If there is anybody who don't admire this bathroom then he/she has the baddest taste on things of beauty.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!