Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rosemary Delights


One of our favorite ingredients is rosemary. There is always something
so fresh and lovely about it. Don't you think? We wanted to share some of our 
favorite rosemary delights with you. The spread above, mixed with thyme would be 
perfect for a crisp fall evening outside!



We made this a few weekends ago and it was amazing. If you
love rosemary and have a love of bread too, you've got to give it a try.
The recipe is very simple! Even if you've never made bread before. Promise!

4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

OK that rosemary olive bread? I could devour the entire loaf...butter cookies, who knew? I too love rosemary and use it all the time!

Diane James Home said...

I'm so glad you included the recipes for these wonderfully fragrant treats - the only herb left in my garden is rosemary so I'm trying the dip this weekend!

Ms. Givens said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

Rosemary is one of my favorites. Really want to try making the rosemary bread. and those cookies yum.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!