Monday, September 26, 2011

Shop It: Urban Home



Happy Monday everyone!
Over the weekend, one of my girlfriends invited me to 
the Treasure Island Flea Market; which was so-so. She
scored some great finds though!

Afterwards, she suggested we head to Urban Home. 
It's a consignment furniture store, and I must admit I was 
pretty smitten with a few pieces!







Really wish I had picked up one of these 
cute vases. Only $14


This piece totally caught my eye. So much that I started
creating my own version today!
I'll be sure to show you all the finished product. 

If you're in the area, you've got to make a stop into...

1825 Eastshore Highway
Berkeley, California
510.647.5042


6 comments:

p-l-a-i-d said...

Those desks (especially the white one) are fabulous! Thanks for posting.

Ashley said...

Wow, what a great selection. Was most of the store vintage?

Can't wait to see your take on the abstract art piece.

Ms. Givens said...

I want new sofas like that one.

designchic said...

Love the white lamp, and can hardly see your new artwork!!

Lisa said...

Ooooo love the white desk too! I used to do my homework on one JUST like it! I used to hang a million grosgrain hair ribbons from the top drawer! Hmmmm I wonder what my mother did with it?
I'm off to read more...much catching up to do with y'all!
xo Lisa

kcinteriors said...

That is one of my favorite stores!! I absolutely love it.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!