Friday, October 7, 2011

Blueberry Mojitos

There is a great bar in New Orleans called St. Joe's Bar on
Magazine Street. They have a very yummy drink that I order whenever I 
go there. The Blueberry Mojito. I am not 100% sure of their recipe, but I found one
from the New York Magazine that i'll be trying this next weekend!

Blueberry Mojito
8 Blueberries
6-8 Mint Leaves
3 Oz Club Soda (I am going to use gingerale
and see how that tastes)
2 oz Bacardi Limon
1/2 oz Simple Syrup
1 Lime wedge or splash of fresh lime juice
Garnish: Mint Spig & additional blueberries

Instructions:
Muddle the blueberries and mint with a splash of soda (gingerale) in a shaker
until they're crushed. Fill a shaker with ice, and add the Bacardi, lime and simple
syrup. Shake together, strain into a class filled with ice, and add the soda. Garnish
with mint and blueberries.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Heather Hays said...

Looks delicious!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!