Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Wreath


This Thanksgiving marks the first year that I will be hosting
the holiday. I'm really looking forward to it! As the day gets closer, 
I've started to transition the apartment to a bit more of a fall look. 
And I'm thinking that a wreath is really going to make it
festive around here. 

Since it's a bit early to get a holiday wreath, 
some sort of fall wreath will be perfect. I'm really 
loving the idea of making one myself. Do any of you
hang fall wreaths?


7 comments:

Tracy F. said...

Three beautiful wreaths. Love them!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

At our country home I usually hang a berry wreath--no wreaths allowed in the apartment!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Number one and two are fab! Loving them for inspiration!

JMW said...

Yes, I hang fall wreaths. We have a double-door entry way, so I purchased two last year. Although, I much prefer the ones you have featured here!

Laura Trevey said...

Here come the holidays, and I am soooo excited!!

xoxo Laura

Brooklyn2Burbs said...

I hang a red berry wreath on the front door, sooo festive.

Lisa Holt, ASID said...

The wreaths are gorgeous, Cole ladies! Let's talk more about holiday decorating at my Facebook Q&A on November 9th. Please join me! RSVP here:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=258236540880201

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!