Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to our Chic Coles Dad!
Hope you have a wonderful day and 
enjoy some Carrot Cake!
We love you very much!




On another note...
Every time I receive the House Beautiful magazine in the mail, 
I am always tempted to turn to the back page and look at the
Bathroom of the Month since I have a serious obsession with 
every bathroom that is featured. This month's feature from
Chicago, Illinois is no different. 

The detail that really caught my eye was the stainless-steel tiles
used to mimic panels and mosaic molding on the walls. Lets not
forget to look at the arm chair upholstered in a purple cotton-cashmere
 Biarritz by Rogers and Goffigon. Everything about this bathroom is so 
classically chic!

*Image compliments of House Beautiful

1 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Awe, what a sweet family ~ and Yummm!! Carrot cake is my fave ~ with the cream cheese frosting of course!!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!