Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mason Jars

Last week, my boyfriend and I went out to dinner and like I often do 
when I go to a restaurant, I order either gingerale or sprite. I don't keep it in
the house, so it is always a treat. We were served our drinks in large
ball mason jars. It was such a fun twist, and of course, the first thing I did was
head to my pinterest account. There were so many great ideas for using mason jars
for weddings or holding flowers, engraving or even for organizing throughout
your bathroom, kitchen or bathroom. I love the idea of using a stencil and painting
chalkboard paint in a fun pattern on the front for either a party, to keep drinks separate or 
for place settings for weddings. The possibilities seem to be endless and the best part? 
Ball mason jars are very affordable!


*All images compliments of my pinterest

4 comments:

JMW said...

I love using Mason Jars as simple drinking glasses. The possibilities are endless when it comes to party planning as well.

Kathysue said...

Love bottles and jars, the gold one is so fun with the striped straw, I really have to order some striped straws!! Kathysue

Jenny Muslin said...

Love how charming Mason Jars look and how versatile they can be. Now following your blog! Muzz Haves

simply brookes: said...

love the variety these bad boys offer. great sum up, girlie. thanks for the ideas.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!