Thursday, October 20, 2011

West Elm Picks

I recently found myself browsing through the West Elm catalogue and saw a few things that really caught my eye. There were accessories for the upcoming holidays (some really fun ones for Halloween) as well as some great gift ideas that I am going to store away until Christmas shopping begins.  The duvet cover and quilt would really brighten up my bedroom. Since these are my picks, I obviously like them all, but the reindeer candles are hands down my favorite!

5 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love the West Elm catalog too. I went in the store a few weeks ago and wanted to walk away with everything!

The enchanted home said...

Lots to love, I agree they are looking better than ever, love your picks.

Anonymous said...

What a great line up. We are really liking the chalk candles.

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the shower curtain!

Ms. Givens said...

Those pumpkins are too cute!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!