Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bridge Faucet {High ~ Medium ~ Low}

We are having a great day with the renovation of the Yellow Blinds cottage. The kitchen and bathrooms are being installed!  We have finished the kitchen and in doing so, the faucet has been installed. We love the design of the bridge faucet.  It works so well in keeping with the late 1800's style of the house. We wanted to highlight the higher-end bridge faucets with the lower-end price points. The hunt is something we really enjoy, being able to the find the absolute best design and quality for these faucets.  We started out with the high end price point but were able to find the same design at a much better price and one that will fit into our budget! Here are our finds for bridge faucets:



Home Depot- $104

Examples




*Images compliments of Country Living, Chic Coles, My Pinterest

12 comments:

Anna of IHOD said...

I absolutely love that copper sink! It really is amazing how the right fixtures can change the whole look of the space!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog but it is hard to read with the zig-zag background.

The enchanted home said...

Awesome post. Love bridge faucets, just put in two in my own kitchen....they are so classic!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love all these images. So classic. The copper sink is amazing!

sherri lynn said...

All of these sinks are so pretty! I don't like my kitchen sink now at all, so when we buy a house I definitely want to put a nice pretty one in!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

MondoMOM said...

Amazing sink pictures. We have to update ours! I just recently posted about how we painted our kitchen countertops with a faux granite finish. Now we have to update the sink for sure!

Amelia @ House Pretty said...

I LOVE this style of faucet! It's been on my kitchen wishlist from day 1. Thanks so much for stopping by blog - I'm now you newest follower :)

Promosyon said...

What a unique Faucet collection. Best place to attach it in bathrooms, Easy to catch is one of the reason of its popularity. I am searching for Faucet for my new home,

Val said...

I truly need to get new faucets....this amazing post has made it my mission =)

Erica M. said...

That first sink is gorgeous! I would love to have something like that in my house one day.

Haus and Home said...

I love this style for the kitchen! I almost went with this style.

Sara said...

I'm obsessed w/bridge faucets! We are doing a kitchen renovation in the near future, and this is a must! I want an oil rubbed bronze one with a big farmhouse sink :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!