Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't Ya Love Free?

It's super fun to find pretty, well designed things and 
then to discover they are free free free! 
Well, I've got some wonderful
printables for you today! Browse through 
these gorgeous gift-tags and invitations, 
click on the links and discover
the fantastic pieces the designers have made 
available for free. Enjoy!

Chevron, polka dots, stripes, oh my!
Emily of Jones Design Co. created these lovelies.
These "flourishes" are so gorgeous and
feminine. Super easy to print. And can be used 
year round, not just for the holidays!
Head on over to Melissa's ISLY, "I Still Love You" Blog.
Holiday or Birthday, these gift tags add
just the right amount of punch to any fabulous present!
Stacey is super cute and you should 
check out her blog, My Lucky Lemon and print these!
These gift tags are the perfect amount 
of holiday, the perfect amount of festive!
Kristin of Domestifluff got it right!
Wouldn't you love to get this in the mail?
A party with this invitation is bound to be all sorts of fun!
Holiday or not, we love these.
Found on HGTV no less.

8 comments:

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Cute xmas tags!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

Those tags are FREE?! They're awesome! Heading over right away!

Chic Geek said...

Are you kidding me!!!??? LOVE this post! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I'm beginning to think I need a printer for home!

Ashley said...

Free is always good! Love these!

Anna of IHOD said...

Oh I am so excited about these! Of to check them out!

Val said...

These are so fun!

natasha {schue love} said...

These are great! I would love to use the gift tags for Christmas! :)

Taylor Greenwalt said...

These are so cute! You could use them for anything.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!