Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hawaiian Paradise and a New iphone App

My trip to Hawaii was such an amazing adventure
and it is hard being back in the daily grind of work. 
We were on the island of Oahu, home to the North Shore,
great snorkeling, wonderful waterfalls as well as stunning 
views and landscapes. I thought I would share some of my 
favorite pictures from the trip (all taken from my iphone-it 
was so easy to just snap and go) and I am excited about the quality
of the pictures. I thought they would all be blurry but they 
are all pretty cool. I used the app on my iphone called "camera+" and 
I highly recommend it to anyone who takes pictures with their iphone. 

sunrise outside of house
Sunset from house
Wimea Bay Beach
Wimea Bay Beach
Manoa Falls
Manoa Rainforest
Hanauma Bay- a flooded crater, great snorkeling, we 
saw sea turtles here!




Kahala Beach Resort Golf Course

Pearl Harbor Memorial




USS Missouri
Flags displayed on the USS Arizona Monument
USS Arizona


WWII Veteran "Allen"
Kona Brewery
Tulane vs. Hawaii
View from Waikiki



Aloha!


*All images compliments of Chic Coles

12 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Holy smokes, these pictures are amazing...oh makes me want to be back in Hawaii! I lived on Oahu for 6 years...and miss it so much. We try to get to Hawaii once every 2 or 3 years, its the utlimate, fabulous pics!

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing pics, darling!
Must go to Hawaii asap!

xoxox,
CC

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Looks like you had an amazing trip!!

Anonymous said...

Those were from your I phone? They are fantastic.I hear apple is selling lenses fr the I phone. What a trip. Maybe a trip of a life time. Simply beautiful.

p-l-a-i-d said...

beautiful pictures! can't wait to hear all about your trip :) !

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

WOW these are amazing photos! Looks like you had an amazing time :)

Karyn said...

Thanks for the tip on the app ! Great photos.

Heather Hays said...

What beautiful photos! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip.

Fashion-isha said...

What stunning photos!! Need a vacation!
xo
Sharon

Workshop Bisnis Online said...

nice blog :)
greeting familiar

Jessica said...

I've never been to Hawaii, but these photos are making me wish I had! It's definitely on my bucket list.

Pinecone Camp said...

Gorgeous images! iPhone pics can be pretty great. I love Hawaii - want to be there right now.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!