Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am Thankful For...

I am so thankful for my family and friends this Thanksgiving and 
gathering at our house to help cook the dishes! It is so nice to sit down 
as a family around our dining room table and share a beautiful meal. 
I am of course so blessed by my happy, healthy family.
I am so thankful for all of the traveling I will be 
doing in the next couple of months. Joey's family has 
invited me to Hawaii for the trip of a lifetime and I will be going
 home for Christmas to be with my family!
I'm thankful for my cozy apartment in San Francisco. 
There is nothing like opening the front door to a
 space that is all your own, filled with people and things you love!

2 comments:

Olimpia Elide said...

Glad your Thanksgiving was full of joy and happiness for you and your family.


Awesome pics!!!
This blog is always wonderful! ;)
XOXO
Olimpia
trendsonshowcase.com

simply brookes: said...

as i am a wendy too. loved your post. made me feel special, even though it really wasn't me you were talking about.

regardless. have a wonderful day.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!