Friday, November 4, 2011

Shimmering with Turquoise

Meg Adams' room for the Atlanta Symphony Show House is a stunning array of soft shimmering grays, whites, turquoises and greens. She uses such sophistication and grace in this amazing room. Her style is simple and elegant. She builds well appointed rooms that have a dash of whimsy to them. This turquoise chandelier is the key piece and it stands out as the wow factor in this room. The way she incorporates the turquoise color in the drapes and pillows adds a wonderful soft accent to a terrific room.






9 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful and such a happy color. I have always loved that chandalier, what a statment!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Gorgeous room. Love all the soft fabric with the old woods. The chandelier completes the room.

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Beautiful! The chandy is awesome and those drapes... loving those drapes!

Jessabells said...

Oh I would be smiling every time I walked into the room. Beautiful.

Post + Grant said...

We adore this room! How can you go wrong with gorgeous fabric and a glam turquoise chandy!

Heather Hays said...

Wow - so beautiful! I love that first chandelier!

Mrs.O said...

LOVING the chandelier. Bold, but SO spot on.

Anonymous said...

I love love love this room. And I am so psyched that Marjorie Skouras will b selling that chandy thru Currey &Co, maybe affordable.

Padgett Hoke said...

I love this room, great use of bold and muted! and of course I am partial to the chandelier!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!