Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Outfit Options


It is time to start thinking about your Thanksgiving outfit! What 
look are you going to go with? Are you drawn to the Modern Chic outfit with 
classic black heels and a sparkle blazer from Zara?
Are you getting a little bit more dressed up with this Plum Dress with belt
from Alice and Olivia found at Shopbop?
Are you having a casual and comfortable Thanksgiving this year
and are drawn to this great green sweater from JCrew?
Which outfit would you choose?

*I have been trying my hand at photoshop graphics
so bear with me while I work it out!

9 comments:

City Girl Chicago said...

I love planning my Thanksgiving outfit around a pretty, simple, and comfortable dress. Something I can wear all day, can eat a big meal in, but can still look polished!

bluehydrangea said...

Loving that sequin blazer!! But I'll probably go more comfy..

Blue Blinds said...

I vote for the sequin jacket. I have a silver sequin jacket from IRO that needs to be exercised...Thanksgiving may be the perfect day to do so!

JMW said...

We're keeping our Thanksgiving low key with family, so I'd opt for the J. Crew sweater option (and stretchy pants to handle the overeating!)

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

modern chic please!

Sara said...

OOh casual and comfy for me! I actually got a really cute polka dot sweater from Madewell I plan on wearing :)

Karena said...

We are usually fairly casual; however the 1st outfit would be fun! Modern Chic, yes!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Chic Coles said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! My favorite is the modern chic, that sequin blazer is fabulous!

Kathysue said...

#3 is pretty much my holiday uniform. Easy to roll my sleeves up to finish all the Holiday prep for the dinner and comfy at that!!! I actually have this exact outfit!! kathysue

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!