Friday, December 2, 2011

Adding a Festive Feel

We are so excited around here that Christmas is coming! We have been gathering many decorating ideas. What fun it is to bring so much Christmas into the house by bringing the tree in and stringing up the lights? We are hoping to finish early this year so that we are all set when the girls arrive home. The goal is to have the tree and house finished before December 24th! There have been many a year the tree is decorated that night! Crazy right? Well this year we hope that is not the case. I also hope to have all the presents wrapped up too. So here is a little inspiration to get us moving in the right direction... Have a great weekend!










9 comments:

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Love the Christmas decor images...especially the 1st one with the Westie! Take care, Caroline

simply brookes: said...

love them all. thanks for sharing. wonderful images and inspiration.

Kathysue said...

I am so glad to see all these beautiful trees on your blog. I am in the middle of decorating, loving it and the more I see the more motivated I get, Merry Christmas♥
Kathysue

p-l-a-i-d said...

I love the dogs in the first two pictures, so cute! The inspiration is overflowing from these images.

Post + Grant said...

That sweet little Westie in the first image is adorable. We bet Welly and Lars are getting excited for a tree and everyone to be home!

pretty pink tulips said...

Beautiful holiday inspiration!!! I just read the Traditional Home article that one of the images came from - it was in my hometown of Dallas!

Take it one day at a time...you'll be decorated in no time!!!

xoxo Elizabeth

Taylor Greenwalt said...

This Christmas post has definitely helped with my Christmas spirit. I just got the tree up, but realized I need to buy some additional nick knacks. Hopefully there is some items left at the stores!

Carla Aston said...

So pretty. I'm a last minute person myself, not on purpose, it just happens that way. Like today, I should be putting up my tree and find myself here on the computer! Great images.

alicia said...

so pretty! love the feel of these photos.

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!