Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: For Her

With all the great gift guides floating in the blog-sphere lately, 
how would one ever go wrong with holiday shopping this year? 
I love looking at the ideas people have for the gifts this year. 
That being said..we couldn't help but post our own gift guides!

The first one we're featuring is "for her" since it was the easiest since us 
Cole girls took things we would want to receive!


one. Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" Perfume - $52
two. Crane "Swirls and Curls" Monogram Stationary - $25/20
three. Essie "Better Together" nail set - $7.79
four. West Elm "Stacked Apothecary jars" - $34-$49
five. West Elm "Laquered Jewelry Box" - $49-$79
six. Karen B "Swarovski Pearl Intial Necklace - $24.50
seven. Garnett "ID Bangle" - $22
eight. C Wonder Foo Dogs - $58
nine. File Folders via The Zhush - $9.95

Stay tuned for our "Home" and "For Him" Gift guides!

11 comments:

Amelia @ House Pretty said...

Cute! Love the laquered jewelry box!

3 Peanuts said...

Great ideas:)

The enchanted home said...

Many great ideas here......I must say I have gotten so many fabulous ideas from various blogs, you have made gift giving easier than ever!!

René said...

I adore those necklaces. Might have to put the bug in someones ear.

An Eye for Detail said...

Essie nail polish: cannot-go-wrong! Wonderful stocking present...
And love those stacking jars; nice idea!

Anonymous said...

This gift guide is just stunning.Dying for the C wonder Foo Dogs.

Laura Trevey said...

I need some of those colorful file folders!!

xoxo

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Yess C.Wonder Foo Dogs!

P.S. I love this... said...

My sister would love the Juicy Couture perfume. I would love anything from C Wonder. I'm planning to go check them out this weekend. I have to see that place in person.

alicia said...

all of these are so cute!

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

Great ideas for Chrismas gifts, thank you for sharing....

pls take a look at my blog

http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!