Friday, December 16, 2011

How to Tie a Scarf


One of my fashion staples that I always wear during the colder months 
(and sometimes during the warmer ones too when it is bearable...) 
is my collection of scarves. I have solid and patterned scarves and 
I love to layer and combine the two.  Until recently, however, I have been
 wearing them only one or two ways, never knowing how to experiment and 
change up the style. That is until I came upon the following image on Pinterest.



It has changed my scarf wearing days and i've already tried them...super easy!
The following are some of my favorites...as if I need any more!



                        


6 comments:

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Love this chart!! I have saved it in my files! Take care, Caroline

Blayne Beacham said...

Great Chart! Thanks!

laura @ so alaurable said...

Love this! I think I need that Shopbop one.

I'm determined to try all 25 ways to tie a scarf from this video I posted about here: http://soalaurable.blogspot.com/2011/10/scarf-me.html

xo,
Laura

Natalie said...

Definitely keeping that chart for future reference - that last one is SO helpful. I always wondered how people got their scarf looking like that!

the designers muse said...

What fun to see all of the great ways to tie a scarf.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great idea and very helpful. I wear a lot of scarves and now I have all these different ways of wearing them. Thanks...

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!