Friday, December 23, 2011

Off to the East

It's that wonderful time of year again folks!
We are all hopping onto planes to meet Mom 
and Dad in New Hampshire for a wintry holiday. 
I'll be flying from San Francisco tomorrow night, 
Leslie from Miami and Melissa is already there!
I love the romantic side of flying, 
jetting off to somewhere wonderful. 
But I have a tough time sitting for six hours
in a tiny seat; so I always make sure to have 
tons of things to keep me entertained. I'll be sure
to have my newly downloaded Michael Buble and She & Him
albums. Of course The Holiday (a Chic Coles favorite!!).
And I'm really looking forward to 
starting Diane Keaton's new book, Then Again.

What do you all do on the airplane
to keep you happy?

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like picking up a book at the airport bookstore. Probably more expensive but it's something to do before the flight :) Happy holidays!

Lara said...

i just love the holiday! i remember seeing it in the theater and it's been on tv a lot lately. i just keep watching it everytime its on. my husband thinks i am crazy.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love just going some place.. Not a fan of airports, but I just think of getting to where I am going. That makes it all worth it..

3 Peanuts said...

I would love to know how you like the Diane Keaton book. I almost bought that the other day:) Merry Christmas to your whole family. I ams sure y'all will have a lot of fun together:)

kim

An Eye for Detail said...

The iPad! I rented several movies on my last 10 hour flight, watched two, and the battery was only down by 15%! Best way to pass the time, aside from Kindle.
Merry Christmas to all of you! I understand there is no snow at all up there... well, maybe it will happen in the next few days!

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!