Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tangerine Tango

We'll admit it, we absolutely can't resist any variation
of the color blue. It's our favorite. 
But when Pantone announced that Tangerine Tango
as the color of 2012, we had to jump for joy!
We LOVE it. 
It's so vibrant and upbeat, going along
with so many other great colors. 
So, here's to Tangerine Tango!
And it's funny, I bought this shirt for a holiday party, 
right before they announced it! 
It's a super cute shirt. And it looks fabulous
with a bit of turquoise. 


7 comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I love it too! Such a bold, fun color and so versatile.

Blue Blinds said...

I LOVE the tango and turquoise clutch in the picture in the upper right corner...must have...!

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh Tangerine Tango is a BEAUTIFUL color!! So exciting!!

The enchanted home said...

Also love this color and wear it quite a bit in the summer, one of my favorite chunky necklaces that I wear all the time is in this color.....happy its offically an "in" color!

3 Peanuts said...

LOve that color!!! I am blonde with fair skin and t is very flattering on me.

The Vintique Object said...

Ooo, I BET that this tomato-y color looks awesome with turquoise. On of my favorite color combos.

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

LOVE tangerine. My wedding colors are coral, gold and navy/white stripes...and tangerine is very close to coral :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!