Monday, December 5, 2011

This Year's Holiday Advent Calendars

Who can resist an advent calendar? Young or old, 
it is always fun to count down to Christmas, 
especially when there's Chocolate involved!
Last year, we featured our favorite advent calendars. 
View them {here} as well as our new favorites this year!

Ps. You can now buy a digital advent calendar for 
your iphone with the Holiday Advent Calendar App!





My favorite advent calendars however, are the
advent calendar greeting cards my Chic Gaga send me!


6 comments:

Anna of IHOD said...

Have mine out :D
They are so exciting. Everyone loves a countdown;)
These are so cute!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I so miss doing this with my kids. I need grandchildren!

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

I LOVE Advent calendars. I am totally downloading the APP!

alicia said...

aww always loved these when I was young!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I have my advent calendar out! I love it! I love the one in NYC! Great choice!!
Newest follower!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Oh my gosh, this is making me miss my family's advent calendar so much. I used to LOVE it! I need to figure out what happened to it, or buy a new cute one :)

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Thank you!